From more than 50 proposals applying for funding to contribute to this development, 17 were selected to ensure EUROBENCH expected impact. Many of them have already started, and they will be running for the next 20 months in other to achieve the stablished objectives.
76% of the projects will work to create software routines, datasets and Test beds, being 54% of them applicable to wearable robotics, 15% to humanoids and the remaining to both technologies. The remaining 24% of projects will focus on developing a benchmarking device composed of sensors and/or actuators, and related Software, to be applied indistinctly to different benchmarking scenarios, being a quarter of them limited to wearable robotics and the remaining open to both wearables and humanoids.
- BEAST – Benchmark enabling active shopping trolley beast
- B.E.A.T. – Balance Evaluation Automated Testbed
- Bench – a Biomechanical tEsting platform for of sit to staNd assessment with an instrumented Chair
- BenchBalance – A device to apply well defined perturbations for benchmarking balance capabilities of wearable robots
- BeStaBle – Benchmarking System for Assessment of Balance Performance
- BULLET – Benchmarking Upper Limbs Loads on Exoskeleton Testbeds
- COMTEST – Complete Modular Test Stand for Human and Humanoid Posture Control and Balance
- DYSTURBANCE – Dynamic and static pusher to benchmark balance
- EXPERIENCE – Benchmarking Exoskeleton-Assisted Gait Based on Users’ Subjective Perspective and Experience
- FORECAST – FORcE Control AlgorithmS Testbench
- IMCVO – Magnetometer-free Inertial Motion Capture System with Visual Odometry
- MADROB – Modular Active Door for RObot Benchmarking
- PEPATO – PErformance indicators of spatiotemporal PATterns of the spinal muscle coordination Output during walking with an exoskeleton
- STEPbySTEP – Systematic Test of Exoskeleton Products by a Stairs-based Testbed Evaluation Protocol
- TestEd – Benchmark for Benchmarking Industrial Exoskeleton Technology: Testbed and Software routine development for scenario “Moving in Narrow Space”
- TREADMILL – FTPS 1 Treadmill for Robot Testing
- UdBenchmark – Ups and Downs: benchmarking gait stability of wearable robotic assistive devices and humanoid robots on slopes and lateral inclines
But this is not all, in June 2020, the second FSTP Open Call will open to proposals focused on testing real bipedal robotics prototypes, either exoskeletons, prostheses or humanoids, using the EUROBENCH Framework!
See the graphycs of EUROBENCH FSTP-1